What’s changed at Movie World and Wet’n’Wild
Movie World and Wet'n'Wild have thrown open their doors to the public this morning for the first time since March 23.
Village CEO Clark Kirby said the reopenings were an important step forward for the parks.
"We have the whole company humming and are starting to see good momentum," Mr Kirby said. "It is wonderful having all our key people back in the office and park."
The parks have had to make some important changes as part of their COVID-safe plan.
Here's everything you need to know.
AT BOTH PARKS
Guests will need to adhere to 1.5m physical distancing throughout all parks and venues
Download the App
It's a mandatory requirement that's guests download the Village Roadshow Theme Parks app and load their entry tickets.
There will be increased sanitisation of high touch points throughout the parks and attractions
Team Member Hygiene
Team members will maintain the highest standard of hygiene and will follow health and safety guidelines at all times.
To ensure the safety of our guests and team members, we encourage contactless payments. All guests are requested to pay using a valid credit or debit card.
AT MOVIE WORLD
• To encourage physical distancing, the Streets Star Parade and Main Street performances will not be showing.
• Reduction in capacity in theatres and outdoor stadiums.
• Changes to character meet and greet opportunities and locations
• Removal of water fountains and printed park maps
• Removal of water fountains and park maps
• Temporary closure of BBQ areas throughout the park
For more information visit here
Originally published as What's changed at Movie World and Wet'n'Wild