You can do WHAT in Brisbane?!
WHEN you think of Brisbane, the city lights and bustling café scene tends to come to mind.
What if we told you, the city had more on offer than you thought?
What if we told you, you could do these incredible things in Brisbane…
1. Helicopter pub crawl: Forget taking the bus or piling in your sober mate's wagon. Do a pub crawl via the air! Drinking beer is fun, yes. But arriving at pubs like you're the country version of James Bond to drink beer is legendary. Pterodactyl Helicopters' Captain Mike will take you on the pub crawl of a lifetime, even stopping for lunch.
2. Hand-feed dolphins on an island: Every night at dusk, wild bottlenose dolphins rock up to the Tangalooma Island Resort jetty and you can hand-feed them.
3. Play Quidditch with fellow muggles: Harry Potter fans, this is your new life. The QUT Quidditch society is super active in the City Botanic Gardens and you don't have to be a student to play - everyone is welcome. Best of all, membership is just $2 for the year.
4. Abseil off the Story Bridge: You probably already knew you could climb it, but why not abseil 30m straight down as well.
5. Drink carrot beer: Beer goggles of a different kind - this beer won't just make you temporarily smarter, better looking and more confident but also let you see in the dark. A carrot farmer from Kalbar teamed up with the local craft brewery Four Hearts Brewing to produce a special beer. Yes it's orange.
Now we've spilled the beans on a few of the hidden gems in Brisbane, do you believe us? You should. Check out more HERE.